Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Been too long!!

It has been way too long since I last posted, and way to long since I've gotten any new cosmetics. But now I finally broke down and bought a BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette! And I love it!!! It is so amazing! I have swatches of all the colours and a look I wore to work today!


All pictures from top left to bottom right is one vertical row of 8 on the palette.
The first few are very light and are perfect highlighters!
The yellow was a little disappointing compared to the picture, but it is still a nice colour.
Couldn't get a still picture of the greens, but they are all wonderful!

The teals are much brighter in person than the picture shows!

Love the bright blue!
The indigos are super pretty, especially the second to last one!
Couldn't get a good picture of the pinks either, but they are very bright!
The purples are very nice.
The oranges are very bright, but the picture does no justice to the reds, they are uber bright!!!!
The more natural ones are very pretty as well.
The silvers are really cool, and the two blacks are the perfect brown black and matte black.

If you click on them and see the detail, the slight sparkle makes it look like the painting Starry Night.


I only paid about 13 dollars, including shipping, because of a sale and I conclude that this palette is amazing! and an amazing steal!
 http://www.bhcosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment